Out Smarted Again!

This first picture is of my kitchen table. I had to put my chairs up like this because I guess my lovely little boy is in the stage where he likes to use the kitchen chairs to climb on top of the counter. He gets into the cabinets and into various other things that we put out of reach so he will not hurt himself or overdose on Hershey kisses. But I guess it was said that, "If there's a will there is a way" and my son is full of will.
So I took a picture of him in the act of trying to unlock the door to get out. He is standing on a milk crate that is normally filled with toys in his room. Notice the very pleased look on his face. Well he wasn't so happy when I took him off the crate and put it away so he can't use it. He through a typical terrible two temper tantrum and stormed off to his room. I am sure he is plotting a new plan as I sit and type this story. Please pray for me and my loony 2 year old. I am not sure I am going to make it to his 3rd birthday without a heart attack.

Comments

Mama G said…
That's so funny he is a smart kid good luck with that one. I'm still trying to find ways to out smart my kids but the usually beat me in the end.
The Bischoff's said…
Oh Brady! What a funny kid! He is a smart one! That climbing stage drives me crazy! Fun for you!!! :)
aardy5 said…
Hi Lori. This is Kaity Yarmo's sister Danielle. I met you at church a few months ago. Anyway, Jeff told me you all have a blog, so I googled you, and found it! Anyway, Liam is the same age as Brady and is totally the same. He climbs on top of the dining room table to turn the ceiling fan on.

Anyway, I am glad I found your blog. Tell Jeff I said hi, and hopefully next time we are in New Hampshire, we can actually get together sometime!
aardy5 said…
Oh and my blog is www.liamryanwaters.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

My Boys

He's ready for School!